Tell us what you think! As a Robert Wayne customer, we welcome you to take part in our community by sharing your authentic feedback about our products. Your participation helps other customers when they shop at our site. Let us know how the product you bought worked for you - what did you like or not like? Please share your honest feedback!
DOs AND DONTs
We encourage a respectful and welcoming community on robertwayne.com with honest, helpful feedback. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Share your honest experience with the products you have purchased and worn
- Share the "why" of how your experience with the product was good or bad
- Be specific about your experience in your review of 200 words or less
- Upload up to 3 images
- Submit irrelevant information such as a shopping experience, product pricing, or availability
- Submit misleading, false, or inauthentic content
- Please don't include non-Robert Wayne URLs
- Write content in a language other than English
TIPS ON WRITING A HELPFUL REVIEW
- Include the "why": Tell us why you liked or did not like the product.
- Be specific: Your review should be relevant to the product you're reviewing and focus on particular features and/or your experience with the product. Do not include comments about pricing or product availability about the product in your review.
- Length: Your review should be at least one (1) sentence, and up to 200 words and three (3) images per review. Reviews that include a video are limited to 1 minute in duration and one (1) video per review.
- Your honest experience: The most useful reviews offer an honest opinion about the product. We would not remove a critical review of a product as long as the content complies with our Community Guidelines.
ELIGIBILITY FOR CONTENT SUBMISSION
To submit content using our Community features such as Customer Reviews and Product Questions and Answers, you must be at least 18 years old.
We value the trust of our customers and take the integrity of our Robert Wayne Community very seriously. Any attempt to manipulate Community content or contribute false, misleading, or inauthentic content, is strictly prohibited. If you violate our Guidelines or we determine in our sole discretion that your participation is abusive, deceptive, fraudulent, or otherwise unlawful, we may restrict your ability to use Community features, remove your content, or suspend or terminate your account. Misconduct may also violate state and federal laws, including the Federal Trade Commission Act, and can lead to legal action and civil and criminal penalties.
We encourage anyone who suspects that content manipulation is taking place or that our Guidelines are being violated in any way to notify us at email@example.com. We will investigate the concern thoroughly and take appropriate action.
These Guidelines apply to any content (including text, images, video, and links) you submit to Robert Wayne and actions you take (such as voting on helpfulness) when using our Customer Reviews feature. Robert Wayne may but shall not be obligated to post your submission.
Robert Wayne values your honest experience with and opinions about our products. Although you may disagree with some content posted by fellow reviewers, please keep in mind that something you find disagreeable may not violate our Community Guidelines. To maintain a welcoming community for all users, your participation in the community must always be respectful of others.
If the content you submit does not comply with our Community Guidelines, it will be rejected or removed. We are unable to accept the following content:
Inappropriate, Offensive or Illegal Content
- Do not submit content that is libelous, defamatory, harassing, threatening, or inflammatory. For example, do not use obscenities or profanity, express hatred or intolerance for people based on race, ethnicity, nationality, gender or gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability, or promote organizations with such views.
- Do not submit private information such as phone numbers, mailing addresses, or other personal information.
- Do not engage in name-calling or attack people.
- Do not submit content that encourages or supports behavior that is fraudulent, abusive, illegal, or violent.
- Do not impersonate other people or organizations.
Do not submit content that infringes on intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others. Only submit your own content or content that you have permission to use.
Do not submit sexual content. We reserve the right to restrict sexual content on our site since a reasonable customer may be sensitive to such content.
Promotional Content and Solicitations
To preserve the integrity of our community content, content, and activities consisting of advertising, promotion, or solicitation (whether direct or indirect) is not allowed, including:
- Creating, modifying, or submitting content regarding your (or your relative's, close friend's, business associate's, or employer's) products or services.
- Creating, modifying, or submitting content regarding your competitors' products or services.
- Creating, modifying, or submitting content in exchange for compensation of any kind (including free or discounted products) or on behalf of anyone else.
- Offering compensation or requesting compensation (including free or discounted products) in exchange for creating, modifying, or submitting content.
- Submitting advertisements or solicitations, including URLs with referrer tags or affiliate codes.
The only exceptions are:
You may submit content requested by Robert Wayne, such as Customer Reviews of products you purchased on Robert Wayne.
Other Non-compliant Content
- Content that is not relevant to the product.
- Content that includes non-Robert Wayne URLs or links, or links to phishing or other malware sites.
- Content that is written in a language other than English unless there is a clear connection to the product, such as a phrase appearing on the product or product page.
REQUEST REMOVAL OF A REVIEW SUBMISSION
Once a review is submitted, you cannot delete your submission. To request a review deletion, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may but shall not be obligated to remove your review except as required by law. Removal does not ensure the review will be entirely deleted.
REPORTING VIOLATIONS AND PRODUCT DESCRIPTION ERRORS
If you believe Community content in the Customer Question and Answer feature violates our Guidelines, you can report the possible violation by emailing email@example.com.